Monday 24 November 2014

Study Him

Carlie, a blogger wrote a list of 5 habits to make marriage a priority. I love number three. I think it's just worded well. It's actually very similar to what Ryan talked about here.
Girl Detective with Magnifying Glass
"Study Him(Be a Detective):
I've studied that man of mine for over 16 years now because I want to know what makes him tick. What’s his passion? What’s his love language? What are his spiritual gifts? What irks him? What makes him feel most respected and loved by me? These things haven’t been hard to learn, but they have taken my time and focus. Once I know the answers to these questions, I just try to pursue them, cultivate them, or encourage them in my husband."

It's a cute idea. Actually figure out all the good things that your husband loves and try to do those things for him and encourage him to do those things. Also, note that she mentioned "what irks him?"... don't do those things. 

Above image from mycutegraphics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment