Wednesday 10 December 2014

Parents Celebrating 40 years of Marriage

On my parents 40th wedding anniversary, we took them back to the college dorms where they met. They could remember which numbers they lived in and everything. While we were outside taking pictures, a college student came out of the dorm where my dad had lived when they met. My parents described briefly that it was there 40th anniversary and which apartments the two of them had lived in when they met. The student was surprised because not only did he live in the apartment my dad had lived in, but his girlfriend also lived in the apartment my mom had lived in! That probably made some fun conversation for the student that night.

This photo is taken on my parents 40th wedding anniversary in front of the apartment where my dad lived when he met my mom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment